Redwater School's mission is to make a difference through excellence in teaching and learning for all.
We believe that the most effective strategy for achieving Redwater School's mission is to continually develop our ability to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which staff:
- engage in meaningful, staff development to enhance professional skills.
- utilize a variety of instructional strategies to promote success for all students.
- demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success and well being of all students.
- target specific instructional areas identified by the analysis of student data.
- work cooperatively and communicate effectively with students, parents, and the broader community.