Student Zone

myPass (if you are in Grade 12 - You NEED a myPass Account)

myPass is an Alberta Education secure self-service website for high school students to:

  • view and print diploma exam results statements
  • order transcripts
  • and more

Diploma marks will not be mailed out from Alberta Education. Students must apply for an account on myPass Alberta to access marks. You will need to know your Alberta Education nine-digit number.

Division Notice

Register for Transportation

Have you registered for transportation for the upcoming 2024/25 school year?